Call for positions >> Master Student Theses
We are looking for TOP students from anywhere in the world interested in doing their master thesis with us. Normally, the duration of a thesis internship is 8 months during which the students are given an interesting and challenging problem to solve. The theses are well-balanced on both theoretical and practical aspects and normally consist of five main phases:
- definition of the problem;
- study of the state-of-the-art;
- elaboration of a solution;
- prototypical implementation and testing;
- evaluation of the results.
- integration of the prototype within a large-scale knowledge management system, which gives the students the opportunity to work in a larger team and to get to know what it means to develop systems for real.
More system-oriented theses also include the sixth phase:
Each master student is assigned a supervisor of the PhD or PostDoc level who follows the student during the whole period.
Currently available Master theses:
- Crawling Metadata (see PDF)
- Operating System Integration (see PDF)
- Role based user homepage (see PDF)
Interested students are invited to send their CV and thesis of interest to:Prof. Fausto Giunchiglia