For available theses please contact me via e-mail. Both Laurea and Laurea Magistrale
Theses are available, normally integrated with the Stage period,
but if you have an industrial contact willing to support a fromative stage for the
Triennale with networking contents I'm happy to be the internal reference..
Available topics are related to
- Wireless (specially Mesh) networking, including Community Networks
- P2P Systems and Networks
- Streaming (Video and Voice) over P2P and IP networks
- Robust Routing Protocols and Centrality Metrics in Routing (over mesh networks)
- Vehicular Networks and Intelligent Transportation Systems (Autonomous and Cooperative Driving)
- Privacy and Security Networking, specially applied to Vehicular Networks and Cooperative Driving
but other topics may emerge while discussing. Normally theses can include theoretical studies, simulations and actual protocols/systems implementation.
Special & Specific Topics
- In cooperation with Domenico Siracusa of the Future Network Unit in FBK
we offer a Master Thesis for CS and INFOCOM students on the Orchestration of containerized applications in a distributed cloud.
Candidates should have a strong curriculum and good english knowledge. Full details are here