Mr. Viet Hung Nguyen is a PhD student at the University of Trento, Italy (UNITN) under the supervison of prof. Fabio Massacci since Nov 2009. He is a member of the Security Research group at UNITN. His main interest is software security, in particular vulnerability analysis for long-life evolving software systems. His working topic is the Evolution of Vulnerabilities and Software codebase.
He received his MSc and BEng in computer science in 2007 and in 2003 from HCMC University of Technology, Vietnam (HCMUT). He was a research fellow at UNITN (2008-2009) and at the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering, HCMUT (2006-2007). His research focused on XML outsourced databases, adaptive workflows and access control for ambient assisted living. He also was an senior developer in a local software company (TnH Co., Ltd) from 2003 to 2006. His focuses in that time were database systems and information management systems.
Here is his area of research interests, detail research activities can be found here.
- Security for advance information system
- Mordern information system and SOA-based information system
Here are selected projects I have participated:
I was a reviewer for following events
- 16th Nordic Conference in Secure IT Systems (NordSec) 2011
- 7th International Workshop on Security Measurement and Metric (MetriSec) 2011
- 6th International Workshop on Security Measurement and Metrics (MetriSec) 2010.
- 5th China International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (Inscrypt) 2009.
- International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security (MINES) 2009.
vhnguyen at disi.unitn.it
UniversitÓ Studi degli Trento
Via Sommarive 14, I-38123, POVO