ATROSIM, stand for Another Tool for Routing Protocol Simulation, is an elegant tool that supports simulation of TCP/IP based routing protocol in a visual way. Here are some major features:
- Create a network topology that contains switches (nodes) and computers (end-points) by a user-friendly graphical interface.
- The topology can be saved to disk to later usage.
- Specify the connection metric between nodes. The metric could be in uni-direction or bi-direction.
- Able to simulate different protocols.
- Each protocol is implemented as a separated library and will be plugged into the Simulator at runtime.
- Protocol developers are able to define data structure for the internal state of each node.
- Protocol developers are able to use their own message structure to exchange data between nodes.
- Visualize simulation progress
- Show internal state of each node.
- Show the input/output messages of a node in a time line (virtual time)
- Suspend/Resume the routing progress at one or more nodes.
- Visualize protocol reaction
- Allow user to change topology at runtime to see protocol reaction.
Click here for more details about ATROSIM.
FVDB is a vulnerability and codebase database for Firefox from version 1.0 to version 3.6. I use this database for my research about the potential relation between vulnerabilities and codebase.
The data is collected from several sources:
- Mozilla Foundation Security Avisories (MFSA).
- Mozilla Bugzilla (Bugzilla).
- National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
The database is continuously updated from these data sources.
Snapshot of FVDB on 2010-07-25
Statistics: 335 MFSA and 900 Bugzilla entries. Download available in:
To download copyrighted materials (i.e., my vulnerability databases of firefox, redhat) you need to sign in before downloading.
To have an account to login, you should write me an email saying:
- Your name and affiliation.
- Short reason that you need the material.
- A claim that you should:
- credit me as the author of the material.
- not publish (or share) the material other people without my agreement.
- And if you use this material in your publication, you should have the corresponding paper in your references.
I will send you a username/password as soon as possible.