Call for Papers
You can download the PDF version from here.
The 11th International Workshop on Computer-Aided Modeling, Analysis and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD) is a unique forum that brings together major experts around the globe on modeling and simulation of communications systems.
The workshop was held once every two years, often in cooperation with flagship IEEE Communication Society conferences (Int.l Conference on Communications - ICC, Global Telecommunication Conference - GLOBECOM). Last CAMAD'04 was held in conjunction with Globecom2004 in Dallas, TX, on Nov.29th, 2004.
CAMAD'06 will be a two days stand-alone event, held in the beautiful city of Trento, just before ICC 2006 (Instanbul, Turkey). Specific information about the connection between Italy and Turkey will be provided on the workshop website.
CAMAD'06 is soliciting papers describing original, completed or on-going research previously unpublished and not currently submitted for publication elsewhere, on topics, including but not limited to, the following:
- Modeling and Simulation techniques for Integrated Communication Systems
- Simulation techniques for large-scale Networks
- Validation of Simulation Models with Measurements
- Wireless, Mobile, Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
- Seamless Integration of Wireless (Cellular) Networks with Internet
- Next Generation Internet
- Autonomic Communication Systems
- Traffic Engineering and Analysis
- Overlay and Virtual Networks
- Cross-Layer Protocol Design
- Network Monitoring
- Internet Traffic Modeling
- Network Measurements
- Simulation and Fast Simulation Techniques
- Modeling and Design of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- Network Optimization and Resource Provisioning
The event endorsed by the IEEE Technical Committees on Communications Systems Integration and Modeling (CSIM) Satellite and Space Communications, and technically co-sponsored by IEEE Communications Society.
The best accepted paper will receive the Best Paper Award, sponsored by IEEE ComSoc CSIM Technical Committee.
Join us in Trento for CAMAD 2006!
Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper of not more than eight (8) IEEE style pages including results, figures and references. Papers will be accepted only by following the instructions which will be provided through the workshop web site. Papers will be reviewed with the standard reviewing procedure (each paper being sent to at least 3 independent anonymous reviewers).
Accepted papers will be included in the workshop proceedings and available on IEEExplore.
- Submission of papers (to be received by):
- Notification of Acceptance:Apr. 15th, 2006
- Submission of camera-ready papers:May 7th, 2006
- Conference Dates: June 8-9, 2006