Final Paper Submission
A final camera ready paper must be formatted using standard IEEE two-column format with 10pt font for the text body. Authors should use only standard fonts, i.e. Times Roman, Courier, Symbol, and Helvetica, or their equivalent. The maximum length of the manuscript is 8 pages. This limit includes figures, appendix, bibliography, etc. Use the sample manuscript as a visual aid for formatting as well as A4 and US letter templates.
Final manuscripts must be submitted by noon (EST) May 7th, 2006 via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail should be in plain text format and contain the following:
- Final manuscript attached in pdf and source (MS Word, LaTeX source + figures in .eps or .ps) formats
- Manuscript title, abstract, and the list of authors
- "CAMAD 2006 Submission" line included into e-mail subject
- After submitting the paper, authors should receive a confirmation e-mail. In case this confirmation e-mail is not received please contact email@example.com.
- At least one author per accepted paper must register at full registration fees.
The signed IEEE copyright transfer form must be returned by noon (EST) May 7th, 2006 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +39 0461 88 2093.
A copyright transfer agreement is required for all manuscripts published by IEEE. It is highly recommended that you complete this process together with final camera ready paper submission. Failure to give copyright transfer will result in your paper not being published.