Web pages of R. Bernardi at UniTN
Organizational Activities of Scientific Events
Member of International Bodies/Editorial Boards ^
-  Member of the Beth Dissertation Prize Selection Committee
- [2004-2008] Member of the Editorial Board of the Series of Books in Logic, Language and Information. Lecture Notes in Artifical Intelligence. Springer-Verlag
- [2004-2005] Member of the Mangement Board of the European Association of Logic, Language and Information (FoLLI)
- [1999-2003] Public Relation Officer of the European Association of Logic, Language and Information (FoLLI)
Member of Program Committees ^
- PC member of NASSLLI 2018, the 8th North American Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information, hosted by Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA, June 25–29, 2018
- PC member of One-to-many at DGfS 2018
- PC member of IWCS 2017
- Area chair (Semantics and Knowledge Acquisition) of CLiC-it 2016
- Co-chair of *SEM 2016
- PC member of Formal Grammar 2016
- Local Program Committee Chair of ESSLLI 2016
- PC member of The 5th Workshop on Vision and Language
- PC memeber of LACL 2016
- PC member of IWCS 2013 (International Conference for Computational Semantics), Potsdam 20-22 March 2013
- PC member of DIDaS 2012, 1st Workshop on Distributional Data Semantics September 21, 2012, Palermo, Italy
- Reviewer of the track Star Sem collocated with NAACL-HLT 2012, Montreal.
- PC member of the "Semantic Area" of NAACL-HLT Montreal, Canada, June 3--8 2012.
- PC member of the "Semantic Area" of EACL 2012, Avignon France April 23-27 2012.
- PC member of LACL 2012 (the 7th International Conference on Logical Aspects of Computational Linguistics) Nantes, 2nd-4th of July, 2012
- Member of the PC of LACL 2011. Montpellier (France), June 29th, 30th and July 1st 2011.
- Member of the PC of WoLLIC 2010 Brasilia, 6-9 July 2010.
- Member of the PC of ESSLLI 2010 Copenhagen, 9--20 August, 2010
- Co-chair of the PC of Advanced Technologies for Digital Libraries 2009 (AT4DL 2009) 8 September, Trento, Italy.
- Member of the PC of the Workshop on Embedding Machine Translation Technology in Digital Libraries 30 August 2009, Château Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Member of the PC of Londial . London, June 2nd-June 4th, 2008.
- Member of the PC of Workshop on Symmetric calculi and Ludics for the semantic interpretation, part of ESSLLI 2008
- Member of the PC of ACL 2007 Workshop on Deep Linguistic Processing., June, 2007, Prague.
- Member of the PC of DECALOG, May 30-June 1, 2007, Trento.
- Member of the PC of "Student Research Workshop at ACL 2007", June, 2007, Prague
- Member of the PC of LARARL, June 8-12, 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Member of the PC of EACL Student Session
- Member of the PC of ICoS-5 20-21 April 2006, Buxton, England
- Co-chair (together with Michael Moortgat) of the 2nd CoLogNET-ElsNET Symposium "Questions and Answers: Theoretical and Applied Perspectives" Amsterdam, 18th of December 2003.
- Co-chair (together with Patrick Blackburn) of the section "Logic and Language", ESSLLI '01 Student Session
- Bolzano's Principal Investigator within CACAO: Cross-language Access to Catalogues And On-line libraries. ECP 2006 DILI 510035 CACAO Program: eContentplus
- External collaborator of MiVAS: "Modelli inferenziali di valutazione di sistema". [April 2007-February 2008]
- Coordinator of the project in Computational Linguisitcs on Multilingual Access to Library Catalogues (MuSIL) Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Coordinator of the project E-learning in Computational Logic
- RA, Logic for Natural Language Processing area of CologNet (Network of Excellence in Computational Logic)
Workshops, Colloquia, Conferences organized: ^
- Co-organizer with Paolo Dongilli of the Language and Communication Technologies Colloquia, Faculty of Computer Science, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano. Accademic Years: 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the workshop on Categorial Grammars 2004. An efficient tool for Natural Language Processing to be held in Montpellier, France, 7 - 11 June 2004. Deadline: March 7th 2004!
- Organizer (together with Michael Moortgat) of the Symposium on Questions and Answers: Theoretical and Applied Perspectivies Amsterdam (The Netherlands). December 2003.
- Organizer (together with Michael Moortgat) of the workshop on Proof nets and their linguistic application. UiL OTS, Utrecht University, 2002.
- Organizer (together with Michael Moortgat) of the Workshop "Linguistic Corpora and Logic Based Grammar Formalisms" Utrecht 27th, 28th of November 2002.
- Organizer (together with Michael Moortgat) of the CoLogNet-Elsnet Symposium "Combining logical and data-oriented approaches in NLP". Co-located with ESSLLI 02, 3-4 August 2002 Trento (Italy).
- Organizer (together with Paul Dekker) of the Learing Logic and Grammar workshop. UiL OTS/ILLC.
- Organizer (together with Willemijn Vermaat) of the Computational Linguistic Colloquia at the UiL OTS.
- Organizer of the workshop Learning and Reasoning with Formal Systems Friday 16th of February 2001, UiL OTS.
- Organizer of the workshop Natural Logic and Categorial Grammar, Friday 6th of September 2000, UiL OTS.
- Co-organizer of the XI European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI'99), 9-20 August 2000, Utrecht.
- Co-organizer of the workshop ``Promotion Days'', UiL-OTS Department, Utrecht Univesity, 27th-28th April, 2000, Utrecht.
- Moderator (together with Joost Joosten) of the Accolade 2000. Event of the "Dutch Research School in Logic" (OzsL), 27th October, Nunspeet.
Other activities ^
- Webmaser of the Portal for the "Logic and Natural Language Processing" area of the EU project CoLogNET.
- Editors of the Year book 1999 of FoLLI (with Carlos Areces)
- Webmaster of the electronic version of the "Proceedings of Clin 1999", (ed. Paola Monachesi).
- Webmaster of the Categorial Grammar web page. Work in progress.