Web pages of R. Bernardi at UniTN
Curriculum Vitae[PDF English version last modified: 09-12-10],
[PDF versione italiana ultima modifica: 08-01-10]
[ Short description (last update: 08-03-2012)]
[ Breve descrizione (ultima modifica: 08-03-2012)]
- [December 2010- --] Assistant Professor at DISI and CIMeC, University of Trento.
- [Januray 2008-November 2010] Assistant Professor at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Faculty of Computer Science.
- [December 2003-2007] Assistant Professor at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Faculty of Computer Science.
- [December 2004-January 2007] Research Assistant for the FIRB project I corpora elettronici come strumenti e metodi per la diffusione e l'analisi dell'italiano in una sicetà globale e multietnica CILTA, Universitá degli Studi di Bologna.
- [October 2002-November 2003] Research Assistant at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Faculty of Computer Science. (with Enrico Franconi)
- [March 2002-September 2002] Research Assistant for the European Project: Network of Excellence in Computational Logic (CoLogNet), Area: `Logic and Natural Language Processing´ (with M. Moortgat).
- [March 2002-March 2003] Tutor at the University of Chieti, Italy. ``Logica e Psicologia del Pensiero´´ (with Claudia Casadio).
- [February 1999-June 2002] PhD-student at UiL-OTS Department, University of Utrecht. (supervisor: Michael Moortgat)
- [January 1997-February 1999] Visiting student at UiL OTS, University of Utrecht.
- [1994-1996] Research Assistant at the University "G. d'Annunzion" of Chieti, Faculty of Letter and Philosophy. (with Claudia Casadio and Paolo Freguglia).
-  PhD, University of Utrecht. Thesis: ``Reasoning with Polarity in Categorial Type Logic´´.
-  Degree in Philosophy cum laude. Faculty of Letters and Philosophy, University `D'Annunzio', Chieti, Italy. Master Thesis: ``Fodor: The Modularity of Mind''.
-  High School Diploma: 58 out of 60. Liceo Scientifico `L. Da Vinci'. Pescara. Italy.
- [July 2005] Grant from the NSF (National Science Foundation) to participate at the workshop " Proof Theory at the Syntax/Semantics Interface", LSA Institute, MIT
- [March-April 2005] Short Term Scholar at Department of Linguistics, New York University. Sponsored by the International Visiting Program
- [1999-2002] International PhD programme supported by UiL-OTS, University of Utrecht (NL).
-  A one year grant for attending Post-graduated Courses abroad in the year 1998. University `G. D'Annunzio' - Chieti.
-  A one year grant for attending Post-graduated Courses abroad in the year 1997. University `G. D'Annunzio' - Chieti.
-  Prize: `Premio Soroptimist Club di Chieti Carla Martinotti Di Baldassare', for the collaboration during the years 1994, 1995 with the Faculty of Letters and Philosophy, University of Chieti.