EJADE is an Eclipse
plug-in that helps JADE, JADEX agent developers to launch agent
platform, i.e. JADE or JADEX, and to deploy agents. The
plug-in takes care of Java classpaths, JADEX adapter mechanism, etc.
Moreover, it bridges JADE Java agents or JADEX XML agent specifications
to Eclipse debugging framework, making debugging agents just like
debugging any Java classes: inspecting run-time values of variables,
code, and much more.
- Deploy JADE/JADEX agents,
just select (multiple selections allowed) Agent files
anywhere in your project, right click and deploy them whenever you
want. You DON'T
need to care about classpath, user lib etc.
- Debug JADE/JADEX agents.
Similar to "deploy JADE/JADEX agents", just select, right click and
- Launch / shutdown JADE/JADEX
(and platform) in standalone mode.
- Specify customized platform
parameters: use EJADE preferences setting
EJADE is a
non-profit and free
software. You can download and use it the way you like.
EJADE is hosted in
the web site of the University of Trento, but it has nothing related to
the university (copyright, licence, responsibility)
0.8.0, comes with JADE v3.6, JADEX v0.96
- Supports launching multiple clones of the same agent types
- Saves launching configuration separately, with just one click user can re-launch desired agents directly from the Run button of Eclipse toolbar (down arrow)
- Works with Eclipse 3.5